[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Needs Help

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:37:41 -0400

I thought I had made mention of there being footnotes, but it was over 8 months
ago.

          From: Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 11:21 PM

          I do have my original.  I have found out that it was a proofreading
decision that the numbers were some kind of junk character.  We can all be
relieved that it was not a computer error of some sort.
          Shouldn't the original submit be in BookShare's hands?