[bksvol-discuss] Re: Behind the Door

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:39:42 -0700

Hi Sue

I really appreciate your message. Gerald said it was not in the collection, evidently he meant the Step 1 list, and could not do anything about it unless I forwarded the book to him.

I checked the Step 1 list for myself this morning hoping to change the section breaks to hard page breaks with one lightening stroke. If you know what happens to a book once it is rejected, can you please advise me. Is it still out there in the Bookshare ether.

Or maybe someone has it not knowing how to make the quick fix.

Please let me know. Thanks so much for the info.

Tom Hawkins
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>