[bksvol-discuss] Re: Behind the Door

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:38:49 -0500

Sue,

Unfortunately, as you'll see in later messages, Tom wasn't able to resubmit
it because he lost it due to a problem with his harddrive.  If you still
have a copy, I'm sure he'd like to know since he's already planning to
rescan it.  If you don't, then I bet Tom can get a copy from Gustavo since I
imagine they archive all submissions no matter whether they're accepted or
rejected.

Gerald