[bksvol-discuss] Re: Are volunteers really that important anymore?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:07:53 -0500

Emily, it's folks like you, John Enmorino, Carrey Carnos just to name a few,
folks who are not bookshare members but continue to scan books, proofread
books, and, the whole time, you read our rants, whines and complaints on this
list. Yet you go on helpping the rest of us increase the number of books to
read.

That's poorly said, and I probably misspelled everyone's names, but all I'm
trying to say is thanks and you have my highest respect.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy