[bksvol-discuss] Re: Are volunteers really that important anymore?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:13:18 -0700 (PDT)

Have you checked the quality of the outsources books? When I was doing the list
of new books that John is now doing (thank you, again and forever, John) I
gnashed my teeth in frustration because of how poor the synopses were, both re
spelling and content. If the books are anything like those, they're not of as
good quality as volunteer-done books. People have at times  complained about
some of thePQ books. What takes volunteers so long to get the books into the
collection is the care we take making sure they are perfect.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: