[bksvol-discuss] Age of a paperback?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:15:46 -0400

I have a paperback, the copyright is in 1947 but... I was wondering is there
some site out there, where I can find if a title was printed in paperback
and when.  I am just wondering as this copy was well, perfect, but as I
scanned the glue came out of the book grrrrrrrrr.  smile.  Just wondering
the books age.

Oh, and does anyone know a good way to reglue a book, I would like to keep
this one, but the pages are falling out.  smile.

Thanks.

Preserving out of print books one book at a time, and learning a lot about
old books in the process.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle