[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question and where to put the information?

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:57:55 -0400

Hello all:
I would like to know who the comments on some of the books on the download
page come from.  I think some are from Gustavo but some are from the
scanners too.  If I wanted someone to know about a book I have put back on
the validate list, how would I go about putting the message there? Sorry if
this question has been answered 50 times.  I am still learning my way around
the internet and the site too.  Thanks.

Reggie