[bksvol-discuss] Book Wishes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:20:18 -0400

Hey if anyone wants to work on some simple kids books for a while and has a
cleaner copy of these than I do, smile.  I would love to see these in the
collection.

Fill Em Up All about Filling Stations
By Gail Gibbons

The Post Office Book
Mail and How it Moves
By Gail Gibbons

The Green Umbrella Our Rainforest
By Gail Gibbons

Chadwick's Wedding
By Pricilla Cummings
And anything else by her.  We have three books about Chadwick but are
missing this one, which is third in the series.  There are two other books
about Chadwick and his friends, and they aren't in the collection, but I
would love to read these.  If anyone loves the ocean I recommend downloading
Chadwick the Crab and Chadwick and the Garplegrungen and seeing what they
are about.  They are awesome books.  And great teaching tools.  Alas I am
not near the Chesapeake Bay so can't get them in stores, and would have to
interlibrary them.  So hoping someone will take these on.  They are worth
it, I promise.

Smile.  Thanks.  If anyone is interested in these.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle