[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult rating or not?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:19:24 -0500

I don't see how anyone, child or adult, could avoid those words in the
course of everyday life because they are everyday words and one hardly
ever gets a warning that an everyday word is coming up. That is why I
consider hang-ups over such words to be ridiculous, but ridiculous or
not I suppose everyone has a right to their own hang-ups,. I just
don't see why I or anyone else should worry about keeping track of
those hang-ups and issuing warnings or restrictions. It is the
responsibility of the hung-up person to deal with her or his own
hang-ups.