[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult rating or not?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:22:12 -0800 (PST)

Perhaps someday Bookshare can have multiple rating systems like G, PG, R and X
for books. Then people who don't want X rated books but do want R rated books
can have that option.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Obsession by Jonathan Kellerman

Christmas SALE - scrubs starting at $8.99 at UniformCity.com