[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult rating or not?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:35:09 -0800 (PST)

I read a book recently that I would have quit reading if it were not such a
good story, simply because the syntax of the writing was so horrible. It would
have like ten very short sentences right in a row, and not even sentences but
fragments of sentences. I read parts of it out loud to a friend and we were
laughing hysterically by the time I was done because I was speaking the
punctuation, too.

So, sometimes people do read things that offend them, and not just things that
are adult rated. This writing really offended me but I am glad I muddled
through it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Obsession by Jonathan Kellerman

Christmas SALE - scrubs starting at $8.99 at UniformCity.com