[bksvol-discuss] Re: About "The Dog Listener

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:48:24 -0500

Hi Reggie:

I am not the submitter but as long as you can establish that the book is
complete, there is no reason to reject the book. You can accept the book
without the page breaks. As far as putting in page breaks, if there are no page
numbers I wouldn't bother because there's no way of knowing how long a page
should be. Page break is Control enter.