[bksvol-discuss] Re: About "The Dog Listener

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 09:02:33 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: About "The Dog Listener
Reggie,

You aren't writing to me and I am not from Bookshare, in fact, I am new as a
user and hopefully a volunteer.  But I wonder how often the peopple from
Bookshare read the messages oon this list?  You can write to them.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

annd someone over there will probably respoond.  Just a suggestion from one
of the new kids on the block.  <smile>

Sue

The only problem about submitting without page breaks is that it was
Bookshare that kicked it back to the download page.  I made it even a
cleaner scan than it was originally (which was my pleasure), but it was
suggested I reject if no page breaks.

Can someone from Bookshare give some guidance on this one? I just don't
think it deserves a rejection.

Reggie Book