[bksvol-discuss] Re: About "The Dog Listener

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:27:07 -0500

Honey, accept the file, if it doesn't have page breaks it is still
acceptable.

As long as it.

1. has title, author, copyright date and holder.
2. is complete
3. readable

And it appears from your post that all three conditions have been met.

Page breaks aren't necessary and if was a .txt file it probably didn't have
any.

I know I will be awaiting it appearing on the new books page, as I want to
read this one.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council