[biztech-discussion] Re: Prioritization

  • From: "Mike Bradley" <mbradley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:56:13 -0700

Frankly, I think we're not going to get much in the way of NWU
resources. We might be better off tagging along with the CWA. They
obviously have money and they're making a good splash. Maybe our
contribution could be to bring new energy to the security issue.

Regarding that issue, touting national security gives me the creeps,
but protection of personal data seems to have gotten lots of play in
the media and it touches lots of people. H1-B are prime, too, I think,
esp. in our industry, where we rub shoulders with H1-B workers every
day.

= Mike Bradley
  SF