[biztech-discussion] Re: Prioritization

  • From: Barbara Mende <barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:51:39 -0400

I concur, and also support Tom's proposals.  Saying that we should push the
security argument because it might be accepted is a copout.  It's like
saying we should vote for W because he'll win.  National security isn't our
concern as a writers' organization or a union, and I'd bet that not many of
us make it a high priority.  Let's be honest and make honest arguments based
on what we believe.

Barbara

On 5/15/04 5:34 PM, "Thomas J. Gradel" <thomasjgradel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> keyed
in: