[biztech-discussion] Re: Prioritization

  • From: MzWord@xxxxxxx
  • To: biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:56:06 EDT

I have to chime in here --- for some reason everyone thinks I was talking
about "national security." I was talking about security, as in personal
security/personal privacy -- it's the one thing anyone not interested in the
offshoring
issue from the "save union jobs" perspective DOES immediately understand. So,
I agree with Al that it's a good hook.
I have yet to read any proposals for action from the list. But, maybe coming
into the online discussion late I have missed others' recent suggestions. What
are folks thinking should or could be done, in concrete terms, as an under
funded union with a vote towards a 40% use of the sole organizer's time? Any
workable ideas out there? Has Dian Killian done anything or expressed interest
in
pulling together any initiatives nationally? Please forgive me if I've missed
some commentary here, I admit I have been out of the loop recently.

Lisa