[Birkdale Pointe] Birkdale Pointe Snow Plow Update

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:51:28 -0800 (PST)

Greetings to all,

I have received contributions from 132/194 homes/lots. (This includes Pinnacle
Homes) Thank you to all who have been so generous to this cause.

This leaves 62 homes who have not yet responded. Please consider doing so. We
are very close to goal.

I need about $900.00 to meet our goal for the contract and a reserve for salt
if needed. Again, if we do not require the roads to be salted, all excess
monies will be divided equally and returned to those who contributed $60.00.
This will be done after April1,2010.

I am asking for $60.00 per home. All contributions will be gratefully accepted.
Checks should be made out to cash with snow plow and your lot# on the memo
line. They may be mailed to me @ 5118 Birkdale Dr. Lot # 83   Cash and/or
checks may also be dropped to my door. Please do not leave in my mailbox.

Please pass this along to neighbors who may not have email.

Again - thank you to those who have contributed. I hope for a positive response
from those who have not yet done so.

Geralyn Milewski
248-366-6232
all replies will go to birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx