[Birkdale Pointe] Birkdale Pointe Snow Plow Update #6

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:17:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello again,

The holidays are fast approaching. However you celebrate or worship during this
time here's hoping your holidays are filled with blessings, hope, and love.

I have collected contributions from 139/194 homes/lots.  That leaves 55
homes/lots still out there. Of those 55 - 5 homes are empty due to foreclosure
or sales. That means 70% - 75% have contributed.

Our contract with J & S has been paid in full for the 2009/2010 season. With
the recent snow it is nice to see our roads already cleared before most of us
are on the road in the morning, as well as before the school busses arrive for
the kids.

I am still in need of monies for back up if we need salt for the roads. (our
contract provides for the entrances to be salted when plowed) The cost for
salting the roads is $125.00 per ton. J & S estimates we will need about 4 ton
for each application. I am hoping to have enough reserve for 2 salt apps if
needed. If we don't use this money it will be divided equally among all who
contributed the $60.00, and returned to home owners in the spring. I need about
another $500.00 to meet this goal.

If you are among the 50 that have not yet contributed - I am again asking you
to consider doing so. The majority of your neighbors have been extremely
supportive in this effort, and whether you agree or not - you are benfitting
from having these roads plowed. If you want to contribute but are unable to at
this time but will be able to after the holidays, please respond to me your
intentions.

I do not have email for the following homeowners. If these are your neighbors
please pass along this as well as previous requests. They did receive an
initial letter in their mailboxes but nothing since. I have no other way to
reach them.

Kouza,Lipsitz,Campagnolo,Montijo,Bashi,Foster,Blazevski,Kamouni,Deziedic,
Erich,Peers,Allan, Bryant, Dawood, Sabri,Allawedi,Aponte',Kuphal,Gorman, and
Barrett.

To those who have contributed : you have my most sincere gratitude for your
support and sacrifice for the good of our community.

To those who haven't ;  I am still asking for $60.00. Any contribution is
appreciated. Checks should be made out to cash with snow plow and lot # on the
memo line. Checks may be mailed to me or dropped to my home ( as well as cash)
5118 Birkdale Dr. Lot # 83

Thank you again. Wishing you a safe and blessed holiday and a happy new year.

Geralyn Milewski
248-366-6232
all replies will go to birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx