[birdky] NEW PHOTO QUIZ: Mallards & Pintails

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:27:39 -0400

KY-Birds: ( New Photo Quiz: Mallards & Pintails )

In the two pictures of the waterfowl I have ID in the 1st picture Mallards and
the 2nd picture is a Flocks of Mallards & Pintails mixed in flying together in
a big flocks I did not see any other ducks in the picture that I could not ID
even after I enlarged the two pictures that is my final answer.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.