[baisl] Re: Online Catalog

  • From: Kerry Fender <kfender@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:35:42 -0700

Hi Diane,

I survived four years of Libraryworld's catalog (2006-2010). Follett
Destiny is light years better. Alas, we have no consortium discount. If you
have any questions, let me know!

Best Regards,

Kerry Fender
Director of the Lucas Family Library
Sacred Heart Schools - Atherton
150 Valparaiso Ave
Atherton, CA  94027

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the
addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or
proprietary.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying without
appropriate authority is against SHS policy.