[baisl] Re: Online Catalog

  • From: Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:07:38 +0000

Hi Helen,
Hope all is well.

I would love to come by and take a look at your Follett Destiny. Is it cloud
based?
I am thinking of changing from Library World.

Debra
Hamlin School
San Francisco, CA

From: Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2015 3:09 PM
To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [baisl] Re: Online Catalog

We use Follett Destiny and love it.

Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
415-614-5117

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA  94108

"We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each
thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it appears, discovering
that we have the strength to stare it down."-Eleanor Roosevelt

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Diane Simoneau
<diane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:diane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello All
,

I want to switch from Casper's Library World to a better online catalog.  Do
you have a service that you like and do we have a group discount on any o them?

Thanks
Diane

--
Diane Simoneau
Elementary Campus Librarian

 CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it, and please
notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx