[baisl] Re: Online Catalog

  • From: Laura Mauler <lauramauler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:45:43 -0700

Hi Kerry,

I'm the new librarian at Drew School, and LibraryWorld is the system I've
inherited. Your emphatic response in favor of Follett Destiny got me
interested in exploring other options - can you tell me some specifics
about how Follett Destiny is better than LibraryWorld?

Have a beautiful day!
-Laura

*Laura Mauler, MLIS*
*Librarian*