[baisl] Re: Magazine subscriptions

  • From: Jole Seroff <jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 12:38:45 -0700

We use Ebsco and a major benefit I see is not having to manage renewals
individually.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We use Magazine Subscription Services and get a good price from them.

Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415-614-5117

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108

“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting
each thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it appears,
discovering that we have the strength to stare it down.”-Eleanor Roosevelt

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Stephanie DeYoung <
stephanie.deyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon,

Need a little assistance please. May you please tell me if you use a
company like EBSCO for your magazine subscriptions and the benefit? If you
do not may you please let me know how you order your magazines.
I appreciate your time and help.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much,

Stephanie :)
Stephanie DeYoung, LS 86
Librarian, Lower and Middle School
Office: 831.233.7401
santacatalina.org
[image: Santa Catalina | Do Well. Do Good.]

--
Jole Seroff
Director of Library and Information Services

WOMEN LEARNING I WOMEN LEADING