[baisl] Re: Magazine subscriptions

  • From: Stephanie DeYoung <stephanie.deyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:21:33 -0700

Thank you Trevor. :)

Stephanie DeYoung, LS 86
Librarian, Lower and Middle School
Office: 831.233.7401
santacatalina.org
[image: Santa Catalina | Do Well. Do Good.]

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Trevor Calvert <tcalvert@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

We use EBSCO for one main reason, I don't want to manage 70 different
magazine subscriptions. Hope this helps. :)

Best,
Trevor

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Stephanie DeYoung <
stephanie.deyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon,

Need a little assistance please. May you please tell me if you use a
company like EBSCO for your magazine subscriptions and the benefit? If you
do not may you please let me know how you order your magazines.
I appreciate your time and help.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much,

Stephanie :)

--

<http://ma.org/>

*Trevor Calvert*

*Librarian*

415-482-3238

*tcalvert@xxxxxx <tcalvert@xxxxxx>*
*MA Library Blog <http://malibrary.wordpress.com>*
1600 Mission Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94901
USA

---
In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with
floaties and teach us to swim. ~Linton Weeks