[baisl] Re: Magazine subscriptions

  • From: Stephanie DeYoung <stephanie.deyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 12:59:29 -0700

Thank you Laura. I am finding EBSCO not to be easy to work with and they
are more costly. For some odd reason the renewal dates are staggered.

Thank you all.

Stephanie

Stephanie DeYoung, LS 86
Librarian, Lower and Middle School
Office: 831.233.7401
santacatalina.org
[image: Santa Catalina | Do Well. Do Good.]

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Laura Mauler <lauramauler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

and it works fine for us. One renewal form for all our subscriptions. When
we had a problem I called and talked to a real person, and our problem was
easily resolved.

*Laura Mauler, MLIS*
*Librarian*
Drew School
2901 California Street
San Francisco CA 94115
415.430.3718 (direct)

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Jole Seroff <jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We use Ebsco and a major benefit I see is not having to manage renewals
individually.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We use Magazine Subscription Services and get a good price from them.

Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415-614-5117

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108

“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time,
meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it
appears, discovering that we have the strength to stare it down.”-Eleanor
Roosevelt

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Stephanie DeYoung <
stephanie.deyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon,

Need a little assistance please. May you please tell me if you use a
company like EBSCO for your magazine subscriptions and the benefit? If you
do not may you please let me know how you order your magazines.
I appreciate your time and help.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much,

--
Jole Seroff
Director of Library and Information Services

WOMEN LEARNING I WOMEN LEADING