[baisl] Re: Magazine subscriptions

  • From: Ann Lane <annlane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:20:47 -0700

We still use Ebsco, and they're fine, but more expensive than Amazon. e
look at other things, electronic versions, but haven't changed yet. Most
of what gets read in paper copy are the popular things - Seventeen, ESPN,
People, and some kids for Ski, Chess Life etc.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Stephanie DeYoung <
stephanie.deyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon,

Need a little assistance please. May you please tell me if you use a
company like EBSCO for your magazine subscriptions and the benefit? If you
do not may you please let me know how you order your magazines.
I appreciate your time and help.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much,

Stephanie :)
Stephanie DeYoung, LS 86
Librarian, Lower and Middle School
Office: 831.233.7401
santacatalina.org
[image: Santa Catalina | Do Well. Do Good.]

--
Ann Lane
Librarian, Saint Francis High School