Badges - Re: Satellite Radio

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:35:01 -0400 (EDT)

Or that gay oriented program.........Andy in Anus?

In a message dated 7/29/2011 4:34:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
r4445@xxxxxxx writes:

Amos & Andy?

At 01:27 PM 7/29/2011, you wrote:

Of all the programs/channels on  SiriusXM, I enjoy the old radio programs
such as The Shadow, The Whistler,  The Green Hornet, Gun Smoke, etc.  I have
the Delphi Roady2 which has a  built in FM modulator which makes it
convenient when changing patrol cars.  The night shift can sometimes get a
little
boring and this radio helps pass  the time.