Badges - Re: Carry

  • From: CHK8093@xxxxxxx
  • To: badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, badges@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 00:40:38 EDT

Per the orders of our anti-gun Mayor, Chicago PD will not qual retirees for
 the HR218.  The Anti Gun Governor won't let the ISP do it either.

Pretty much the only option is to go to Joliet where there is a friendly
sheriff.  Peoria County will do qual's also.

In a message dated 4/24/2010 1:53:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx writes:
Are  there any retired members that are unable to qualify on the range for
their  nationwide carry permit?
Our department, Orlando Police, has the range open  to us retirees twice a
year. I just re-qualified last week.
Gator
Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est.  1997

Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997