[aztec-users] Re: Version 1.1.1 released

  • From: Richardve <rm.vaneijbergen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:15:00 +0200

// Comment from Dominique Boutin:
//
// Graph Editor,
// Nice !!!
// I like the way one can add new key by dragging a key with ctrl.

You probably mean something else, but I just thought about the following
after reading it..

Currently you have to click on one of those lines in the graphview to create
a new key.
But wouldn't it be nice if one could add new keys by just clicking
*somewhere* in that view? (using the insert key tool)
(maybe while holding ctrl or any other usermodifyable (:P) key?)

Hope someone understands what I mean.. :)

//// Comment from Dominique Boutin:
////
//// KToolPanZoom Button does not work (who needs it anyway ;) ) .... oh
wasn't
//// that the 'last tool used' button or something? like in maya?
//
// Comment from Phillip Martin:
//
// I can't even find that button, where is it?

And I don't know of any KToolPanZoom function either.. but it sounds like
fun to pan and zoom at the same time :)

Maybe you (Dominique) mean the following button? (first one)
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/rm.vaneijbergen/rayman.png

btw. IMHO, that button shouldn't be a hand because that function does
something really different (making selections) than the icon shows.
       (I've changed it to an arrow + rubberband on the new youknowwhat..
the previous comment is my motivation for doing that)