[aztec-users] Re: Version 1.1.1 released

  • From: "Dominique Boutin" <Dominique@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:54:07 +0200

I juts looked in quickly in order to give some feedback,
certainly many issues are already know - but one never knows ;-)

assigning keyboard keys:
I have problems when using the 'press key' function: pressing i.e alt+s
(germany keyboard)
does not get reconized.
If a press s and after that check alt, the shortcut does not work.

feature or bug? ;)
when i move a light into a cube - deselct the light and try to reselect the
light, I always get both objects;
the light and the cube.

no about:
can't see which version i've running! ;)

Graph Editor,
Nice !!!
I like the way one can add new key by dragging a key with ctrl. But I don't
know what is happening while dragging with shift?!
Add the modify tools (add, select, move) to the context menue.
Permet paning with the middle mouse button - better make it customizable
like all the other stuff in aztec. (including mouse action for zoom).
No delete function? What about a merge/collapse function (fuses the keys at
the interpolated position)? :)
The white area is relative to the windows size and wastes much space when
the windows is large. Make is fix and moveable. :)
[hehe - switching from there to perpective gives me another 3d window -
nice! :-) ]
On 'Make Copy' - the new windows is only entitled as 'View'.
Scrollbars don't work.

Transform Manipulator/Gizmo:
I'd like to have corners which allows me to translate in a plane (on two
axis at the same time). As far I can see I only have choice between one or
all axis. ... eh no I see ... the middle is all axis in 'view coord sys'?

Undo-List which allows one to go back to a cetain point from the list (doing
multiple undos at once)

Segment Editing does not work.

Creating a cube with 10 witdh divisons and the other divisions at 1, does
create a wrong, false mesh. (Turn - if you don't see it, as the faces are
not 2-sided)

KToolPanZoom Button does not work (who needs it anyway ;) ) .... oh wasn't
that the 'last tool used' button or something? like in maya?

greetings
dom