[aztec-users] Re: Version 1.1.1 released

  • From: Jordan Wilberding <diginux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:20:26 -0500

> On Monday 01 July 2002 20:19, Phil wrote:
> This is just fantastic. Thanks a bunch taking the time to do it.

> > Undo-List which allows one to go back to a cetain point from the
> > list (doing
> > multiple undos at once)
>
> Undo? What is this 'Undo' you speak of. Speak Enlgish Man!!!! :)

I think he means a feature kind of like photoshop has.

I am not sure exactly how the undo feature works in Aztec but I am sure it
stores it somewhere, so each time you do a command it gets added on top of a
queue, so when a person selects the undo button it finds what the last command
was and essentially "undos" it by returning the model to the state it was
before that command was executed.

So basically he is asking for each command that is stored in this "list" to
be shown in a GUI widget (list box) of some kind so the user can instead of
clicking undo 20 times, can instead just choose where in that stored list
they want to go back to.

This should be relatively easy to do, I might even try doing something with
it tonight.

I hope this is what he means, if not, he must explain himself if he wants
this feature!

Have a good day,
Jordan Wilberding