[AZ-Observing] Re: negative for me on LCROSS

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 05:04:06 -0700

It was a lovely fall morning and the sky was pretty steady. I got some
excellent UBV photometry of epsilon Aurigae with my C-8 and then set
up my 12" LX2000 GPS with a DSI Pro II to catch LaCross. I have a
bunch of images, but need to look each over closely. Right off, I did
not see anything. If there was something it was very subtle and may
show up on one or more of my images.
Jeff
West Side of Phoenix, AZ

On Oct 9, 2009, at 4:54 AM, Mark Wainright wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I didn't see anything with my 8" SCT from Chandler.
>
> Seeing wasn't too good, but I couldn't see any change in the
> shadowed area.
>
> Any positives out there?
>
> Mark

> please