[AZ-Observing] Re: negative for me on LCROSS

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 06:37:08 -0700

"No Joy" here at AZDOG either (yes the observatory is up and running)
Finished the installation of the C-11 yesterday so it would be available for
this event. While nothing was seen, it was fun sitting at the scope focused
on the crater while listening and sometimes sneaking a peak at NASA TV which
was streaming in on the laptop. After impact, I turned to the laptop and
watched a couple of "instant replays" before buttoning up and going back to
bed.

Jimmy Ray