[AZ-Observing] Re: help! geosynchronous satellites ?

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:27:06 -0700

Sorry if the Paul Maley URL listed in my earlier memo disturbed anyone
-- I did not realize that it was a page devoted mainly to the Space
Shuttle Columbia reentry disaster, which many people may still find
disturbing...
Here is Paul's main page on satellite observing, which I hope you may
find useful:
http://www.eclipsetours.com/sat/sat
Gene
(17250)