[AZ-Observing] Re: help! geosynchronous satellites ?

  • From: "J. D MADDY" <maddy0485@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:27:47 -0700

Orion passes by a bunch of Geo Sats on just about any night. Galaxy 14 & 15,
Echostar 1, Suzaku, Anik F1R, Spaceway 2, GPS BIIR10, 11 & 12, AMC 23,
IMARSAT 4F2 and there may even be some DirecTV Sats nearby as well. And if
some north-south streaks show up, Iridiums have been going thru Orion the
past few weeks.

JD