[AZ-Observing] Re: help! geosynchronous satellites ?

  • From: "Richard Payne" <azastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:39:41 -0700

Rick and Tom,
The satellites go from 4hours East of the meridian to 3 hours past . They
are all near  -5 degrees declination .
I just looked at some older 4x5 star trails and I found some on the images
from 5 mile meadow and
New Mexico though not near as many. I thought they were geo's, but the
thought did cross my mind that
perhaps the Raelians were returning to pick up their Nikes and purple robes.
Richard