[AZ-Observing] Re: Wicked Laser Question

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:44:19 -0700

I would say bum laser also. I had my 15mW out tonight at Ed Phillips'
"Weather&Coffee" star party with Tony and Carole Laconte reported in today's
AZ Republic. It should come on instantaneously each and every time or it's
defective. Leaky cap or something. I haven't had to even replace the batteries
yet after 6 mos.

Jack

> I had new batteries for it and even went out and picked up the super club
pack at Costco (anyone need some batteries?)with no change. I'll have "wicked"
replace it.

> Four days? I'll see how long it take the replacement to get here... The race
is on

> Read Andrew's response also... With just a few more mW you might have been
able to draw the phases on the moon for her...:-)