[AZ-Observing] Re: Why Is M44 The Beehive?

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:39:44 -0700

Actually it looks very much like the typical manger scene from the =
Nativity.
The manger, the little groupings of the Holy Family, the 3 Wise men =
holding
their gifts, some shepherds, many Angels hovering over the roof, and =
the
rest of those 36 stars that Galileo counted with his Tasco rickety
mount--those are all animals, the asses Gene noted, some sheep a few =
cows.