[AZ-Observing] Re: Where to go, where to go.....

  • From: "Bob Erdmann at ngcic.org" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:30:32 -0700

All,

Is anyone heading to the Vekol Road Site this evening?  I have a new NexStar
GPS scope I'd like to try out (but it may be loaded with moistons).  If
anyone is going, please let me know the particulars. i.e. time and meeting
place.....and maybe directions to the new Vekol sites, as I've not been to
Vekol for observing for several years (back when it was all dirt road).

Thanks,

/Bob

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

messages.  Thanks.