[AZ-Observing] Re: Where to go, where to go.....

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:55:51 -0400

Bob,

Just curious. What made you decide on the Celestron vs Meade???

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona

Well, I've done my part.  I purchased a NexStar 8-inch GPS scope so that I
wouldn't have to haul my 16-inch, F/5 Dob everywhere I go.  I was assured,
by the seller, that the new scope was packed with moistons, but suspect I've
been cheated as there hasn't been a trace of rain for days.

Any other ideas will be welcome.

/Bob

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.