[AZ-Observing] Web Sites

  • From: "Mike Loftus" <mikeloftus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:52:02 -0700

Hello all,

A while back I had seen a couple of interesting web sites posted on this
site.  I would like to forward them to my kids teacher for their classes
since they now are using a Smart board.  I have apparently lost the
information due to a computer crash in August.  Does anyone still have the
web site name that displayed a picture of our universe, then each picture
went successively 10X closer to a tree in Florida all the way down to the
molecular level. A fun site for youngsters!  I was also looking for the
Hubble/NASA photo of the day site.
Feel free to respond directly.

Thank you in advance,

Michael E. Loftus