[AZ-Observing] Re: Web Sites

  • From: "Laurel" <laureldunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 03:52:31 -0700

That is, in fact, very very very funny Brian. Laughed out loud when I read
this one.

Especially since the word root derivative of the word Citroen is "lemon" or
"citrus" depending on the language.  ...and the fact that a member of
animalia has either knowingly or unknowingly elevated himself, if only in
name, to the "Breath of (Plant) Life"  Humorous, and yet, also noble at the
same time.  I can see where the Biologists and Botanists would get a lot of
highly specialized "mileage" out of that one.

Thanks again for the really great laugh, Brian

L Sparks-Dunlap