[AZ-Observing] Re: Total Eclipse

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:03:20 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
Sounds like you guys had a great time, Tom! Was that the Mayhugh cruise? We
were going to take that cruise but the job situation became unstable, and as it
turns out it's a good thing we didn't go. I'm now busy looking for a new job...
The perils of being a contractor...

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)