[AZ-Observing] Re: Terminator Mosaic

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:07:03 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Nice shot, Tom. The moon has been prominent lately, of
course, just as the skies are starting to cooperate. It looks like there might
be a seam from your processing in the lower left side of your image. I reloaded
your image a few times to be sure it wasn't my browser (and maybe it still is)
but the problem doesn't go away.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)