[AZ-Observing] Re: Southwest Astrophysics Group Get Together

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:06:34 -0700

This message is directed to all those who are presently planning on
attending the  Southwest Astrophysics Group Get Together at Jeff
Hopkins' home. If you plan on attending to learn about spectroscopy and
how to process a spectrum, I have a question. Are you counting on or
expecting me to be there to help you?

Please respond to me in a private message if you are expecting me to be
there to help you.
Thanks,
Stan