[AZ-Observing] Re: Snow in Wickenburg

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:56:59 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
We had quite a bit more than a snowflake here in beautiful, downtown Benson,
Steve! That was at about 6pm, and, fortunately, not enough to stick on the
ground.
Strangely, by 11pm it was perfectly clear and I went out to observe galaxies in
Virgo for a couple hours. It was pretty cold, though, about 30 deg F, so that
any moisture in the air condensed out and it was fairly dry.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)