[AZ-Observing] Re: Snow in Wickenburg

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 09:22:20 -0700

We too had snow here in Dewey. It was very welcomed since we had no snow
last winter. Yesterday we had 3" before nightfall and then another 3"
before midnight. Here are some image I took this morning. I took them
before it got too light and before the sun started poking through
because I think the low density light, along with some fog, makes things
look more mysterious, to me anyway. There should be more snow on my 1964
Mercury Comet but yesterday I brushed off 3" of snow before we had
another 3" last night. If you cannot view these, let me know. I copied a
folder of these images to the web space my IP provided and this is the
first time I have tried it.
http://users.commspeed.net/stanlep/For%20Web/
Stan