[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon - Road Report

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:50:59 -0700

Well, Jan and I are back.

The main dirt road is in EXCELLENT condition. I think it was freshly graded
too.
This will be one of your "smoothest" in and outs from that location.

The short access road from the farmhouse to the viewing  area was also in
EXCELLENT condition.
Even the end area between the cultivated field, and the viewing area was
good.

The viewing area is dry, and packed. NO MUD! We drove around the field area,
and hardly even left a track.

This is going to be an EXCELLENT weekend.
Hope to see you all there.

David M. Douglass
New Email Address:  david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home (480) 839-2629