[AZ-Observing] Re: Posting images--I am confused

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:20:10 -0700

Steve, you may be onto something there. Remember Cliff Holme's yodeling
at RTMC? This was for many years a trademark of the meeting. I am sure
those who attended for the first time were mesmerized by his yodeling to
become lifelong attendees of RTMC. Maybe your singing at the start of
each meeting could have the same effect. Once lured to attend a SAC
meeting they forever would be driven to remain members and attend every
meeting. :-)
Stan